- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Martin Eisen, Ph.D. Part 5 (b) is a continuation of Heaven Energy of the Stars, Part 5(a). Section 5 discusses the Chinese calendar, which can be used to describe time variations in Heaven’s Qi. This leads to a discussion of fluctuations … Continue reading
1. Introduction The Outer Forces of Heaven are manifested through the Three Treasures: the combined energy field of the sun, moon, and stars. The sun and moon are the primary Heavenly manifestations of Yin and Yang Qi. The sun is … Continue reading
1. Introduction Cells, tissues and organs of the body generate energy fields. The resultant of these fields regulates the body’s internal energy current and also produces an external energy field (Wei Qi). The Outer Forces (Powers) of Heaven and Earth … Continue reading