- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
Breathing for Health Recently published Kindle EBook and Paperback – see https://www.amazon.com/Breathing-Health-problems-enlarged-arrhythmias-ebook/dp/B0719132X4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1494008087&sr=1-1&keywords=breathing+for+health Easy to learn and practice breathing exercises for helping many medical problems, such as: enlarged prostate, arrhythmias cancer high blood pressure or memory loss, These can work when … Continue reading