- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
Breathing for Health Recently published Kindle EBook and Paperback – see https://www.amazon.com/Breathing-Health-problems-enlarged-arrhythmias-ebook/dp/B0719132X4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1494008087&sr=1-1&keywords=breathing+for+health Easy to learn and practice breathing exercises for helping many medical problems, such as: enlarged prostate, arrhythmias cancer high blood pressure or memory loss, These can work when … Continue reading
The information presented to the public by gyms, personal trainers, Yoga instructors, Tai Chi teachers is not based on scientific facts, but is propaganda to make money. Simple activities, requiring little training can keep you healthy. 1. A new study … Continue reading
The title sounds too good to be true. However, it is. You can learn a recently discovered method to lose weight that requires no exercise, diet, pills or cost in about 5 minutes. The difficult part is to have the … Continue reading
Tai Chi has increased in popularity in the western world. It often appears in the background of advertisements of unrelated products. It is recommended for seniors and by the American Arthritis Society, which has its own simplified version. Many health … Continue reading
1. Introduction The Outer Forces of Heaven are manifested through the Three Treasures: the combined energy field of the sun, moon, and stars. The sun and moon are the primary Heavenly manifestations of Yin and Yang Qi. The sun is … Continue reading