- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Tag Archives: Qi
Some people don’t attend school, some only finish grade school; other students finish high school and attend university or obtain a graduate degree. You can find successful and happy people who have stopped learning at different levels. Few people, even … Continue reading
Part 2. Qi in Chinese Medicine Marty Eisen, Ph. D. In Part 1 of this series, the universal concept of Qi was introduced. Then, the various types of bodily Qi, used in traditional Chinese medicine to explain health and disease, … Continue reading
Unscrupulous Qigong teachers can be dangerous to your wealth, health, intellect and spirit. Two examples of people donating large sums of money to organizations will be given. There are many other examples. The danger of these con men is their … Continue reading
1. Introduction Recent scientific discoveries, such as, the theories of strings and subtle energy, can be used to model Qi. Some physical and biological manifestations accompanying Qi in the body, such as, infra-red radiation will be presented in later parts. … Continue reading
Marty Eisen, Ph.D. and Kevin Chen, Ph.D. 1. Qi Before any scientific investigation of Qi, the concept of Qi and its properties in Chinese philosophy must be known, in order to judge how closely any modern scientific interpretation fits. Qi … Continue reading
Is strenuous exercise necessary for health? No. Good physical condition is required for competing athletes and does not insure good health. A trained athlete can have cancer and die from a heart attack. Arnold Schwarzenegger needs to have a heart … Continue reading
1. What is Classical Tai Chi? Only the Yang style will be discussed. However, similar types of training were used in other classical styles (Chen, Wu and Sun), since these were also internal forms of Kung Fu for health and … Continue reading