- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Tag Archives: seniors
Yoga and Tai Chi have become popular worldwide. They appear in commercials and are taught in many fitness and community centers. Seniors and the sedentary are persuaded that Yoga and Tai Chi are ideal for their health. In addition, Tai … Continue reading
The title sounds too good to be true. However, it is. You can learn a recently discovered method to lose weight that requires no exercise, diet, pills or cost in about 5 minutes. The difficult part is to have the … Continue reading
Tai Chi has increased in popularity in the western world. It often appears in the background of advertisements of unrelated products. It is recommended for seniors and by the American Arthritis Society, which has its own simplified version. Many health … Continue reading