- Recently published books on drugless and nonsurgical methods for health and treating many medical conditions
- Exercise Tips for Health Based on Science
- Healthy Exercise for Seniors and Non-Athletes
- Can Exercise be Dangerous, Healthy or Help Lose Weight?
- Does Tai Chi Fight Diseases And Is It Because of Chi (Qi)?
Tai Chi or Qigong: W… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… Martin Eisen on Can Exercise be Dangerous, Hea… 2010 in review | Rea… on Are You Really Studying Tai Ch… martyeisen on Are There Dangerous Qigong… David Goering on Are There Dangerous Qigong…
Tag Archives: Tai Chi
Some people don’t attend school, some only finish grade school; other students finish high school and attend university or obtain a graduate degree. You can find successful and happy people who have stopped learning at different levels. Few people, even … Continue reading
Yoga and Tai Chi have become popular worldwide. They appear in commercials and are taught in many fitness and community centers. Seniors and the sedentary are persuaded that Yoga and Tai Chi are ideal for their health. In addition, Tai … Continue reading
Part 2. Qi in Chinese Medicine Marty Eisen, Ph. D. In Part 1 of this series, the universal concept of Qi was introduced. Then, the various types of bodily Qi, used in traditional Chinese medicine to explain health and disease, … Continue reading
Unscrupulous Qigong teachers can be dangerous to your wealth, health, intellect and spirit. Two examples of people donating large sums of money to organizations will be given. There are many other examples. The danger of these con men is their … Continue reading
1. Introduction Recent scientific discoveries, such as, the theories of strings and subtle energy, can be used to model Qi. Some physical and biological manifestations accompanying Qi in the body, such as, infra-red radiation will be presented in later parts. … Continue reading